Sweetest Things Parties
Kids’ Birthday Parties
- Two hour party
- Maximum 10 children
- One party hostess
- Cheese pizza and soda (or water)
- All materials and ingredients to make and decorate your project
- A child-sized apron that each child will decorate and take home
- Birthday cake decorated in your choice of colors (or edible image for an additional charge)
- One sugar cookie and three cupcakes for each child to decorate and take home
Our delicious parties are always a hit with the kids, but adults can have some fun, too!
Let us help plan a sweet Bachelorette Party, Office Party, Girls’ Night Out or Birthday Party. BYOB!
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend the children be at least 5 years old. We will adjust the activity according the age of the group.
We want everyone to get the most out if their experience, which is why we strongly recommend groups of 10 or fewer.
No. Children will assist with adding ingredients, but our experienced baker will be responsible for the baking process.
Since space is limited, we ask that only the parents of the birthday child remain for the party. For other parents dropping off, there are restaurants and coffee shops located in our plaza.
Depending on the number of children, will determine how many treats each recipe makes. We try to make enough for at least 6 pieces per child.
Each child will be wearing an apron, however, we do recommend that children wear casual clothing in case of contact with colored frostings, etc.
*There will be a 15% service charge added to the package price at the time of booking.